Tuesday 12 June 2012

Apartment Hotel Dubai – Known For the Best Hospitality Service

Dubai is one of the richest countries in the world. Many people desire to go to this country in order to earn money in a short period. I too had that wish so I decided to go to Dubai to acquire a job in accordance to my qualification.  For that I went to Dubai before last three months. Since I went in search of job, I was supposed to reside in Dubai hotel apartment of various Dubai cities. When I stayed in Dubai apartments, I didn’t felt like staying in apartments. I felt like staying in my own home. The house keeping of Dubai apartments are upto the mark. They served me well, whenever I asked help from them.

 Apartment hotel Dubai offers wealthy facilities to its customers. They will provide all the basic needs, which a human needs to live. Since they provided the kitchen equipments, I did self cook many times. Sometime I use to eat in the restaurants. The restaurants provided very delicious foods and I have tasted variety of foods in the Dubai restaurants.
 
I got job in Abu Dhabi and after getting job I stayed in the apartment that located near to my office. I invited my mom and dad to stay with me in the apartment for one week. They were so much pleased with the Apartment hotel Dubai and enjoyed all the facilities that are provided by the apartment happily.
 
I felt that Dubai hotel apartment are acquiring only less amount of money to stay in the residence. They are providing the medical facility, which I made use when I felt ill. I use to swim in the swimming pool and practice exercise in gym that are made available in the Dubai residence.

No comments:

Post a Comment